HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
High School Program (Ages 14- 18): Introduces and build skills to a variety of leadership development, job seeking and social success strategies.
YOUNG ADULT PROGRAM
Young Adult Program (Ages 18-25): Jump starts a pathway towards essential knowledge/ skills for personal success in higher education, the adult community, and the workplace.
- Meet new people and develop positive peer relationships in a safe and supportive in-person or virtual learning environment.
- Develop and demonstrate kindness, compassion, and empathy with other people who have different attitudes, values, and beliefs.
- Learn strategies and build success in personal leadership, social communication, and employability.
- Weekly scheduled staff-led fun, local community and virtual group activities.
- Progress report summarizing what worked and what could be worked on to sustain success.
The Mission of the Life Development Institute is to
Develop, Mentor, and Empower Individuals to Cultivate a Life Worth Living
In-person and virtual programs for high school students and young adults with Autism, ADHD, LD, & NVLD
Please connect with LDI’s Admissions Team here by submitting a request for information form on our website or call us directly at 623-773-1545 to learn more about the program and start the application process.